Thursday, July 12, 2012

Northern Invasion: SET-UP Mass Orientation and BOAR Brand first year anniversary

This is a super late upload. I am very sorry. These were the photos last June 30, 2012 at Kalye Luna Bar, Baguio City. My organization in collaboration with my clothing line organized a mini concert showcasing talents from our university. Well, the night was fun. I enjoyed our event. Actually, the best part was to see a huge number of people who went to our event. To be honest, i am not the one who took some of the photos here cos i am very busy handling some stuff. So yeah, just check out some photos here.

BOAR Brand shirts and stickers.





I am sorry for my 'puyat' face. 

















The last drink i had. I was pretty drunk at the end of our event. lol



Picture of me, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment