Tuesday, October 16, 2012

my almost sembreak night

­Since I only have three requirements for this semester I am taking this night for a break. I realized that my room is a total mess so I decided to clean it tonight. Here’s what I am doing right now. And oh, I am just taking a break that’s why this happened. I really don’t know how to update this blog on a more creative manner, so yeah, this is just for now. I have tons of photos to upload next week. Yey!

 
Yesterday, i was really craving for some donuts so for today, i bought some yummy choco donuts for my snack.

 My favorite, Choco Kreme

 I am trying to fix my cabinet, but i guess i am failing. Sad me.

 Doing all these stuff, i need some stuff to balance all the stress in my room, so yeah, i am watching How I Met Your Mother.

Until now, i am staring at these papers and plastics. I really need to clean my room.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment