Wednesday, November 7, 2012

spontaneous wednesday date

So today was fun. I spent half of my day watching The Big Bang Theory Series and one episode of The Walking Dead although after five minutes I fell asleep. I got hot air balloon henna on my right arm but it is just so bad. Sorry but still, thank you Baby for your effort. Then, since I am such a spontaneous person, I got my hair dyed brown for no reason. I just asked my boyfriend to accompany me then yey! I now have a new hair color. After that, we ate at 50s Diner because I am craving for a salad but when we got there I just ordered the usual. When can I eat the salad I want? Sad. But still, I enjoyed my favorite chocolate ice cream shake. So yeah.
 
For those who don't know, 50's Diner is Baguio based eating destination. If you want to feel the vibe of the 50's you can always go to this place. And also, they offer very affordable dishes that can fit in your budget.

 
 
 
 
 
Classic Mama's Kid order for 90php. 
 And of course, the girlfriend and the boyfriend. That's all!







No comments:

Post a Comment