Tuesday, November 6, 2012

what i did last sem break

I am a kind of person who prefers to stay at home than go out. I don’t hate going out but I just feel more comfortable staying at home, read some books, and eat. For me, it is more amusing to stay at home, watch some good show than sweat myself by walking outside under the heat of the sun. I know most of you would disagree that it is more fun by going out especially with your friends, but for me I choose to be alone and have some quiet time by myself. It sounded like I am such an emotional person but that is the truth.  Last sem break I just went outside twice- with my high school friends to watch Sinister and with my mother to buy some Christmas stuff. And then the rest of my days were spent at home. These photos will show you how I spent my break.

X Para Kay B by Ricky Lee
X Fake Tattoo bookmark
X Chocolates
X Laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment